Families of the Apocalypse (FOTA)
Good Day, Adventurer!

The community is closed. If you are active and check LINE regularly, send a message to marihanna1 on LINE to join the P.A. chatroom. Thanks!!
Good Day, Adventurer!

The community is closed. If you are active and check LINE regularly, send a message to marihanna1 on LINE to join the P.A. chatroom. Thanks!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Integritas, Honos, et Fidelitas

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» YOU and this army
R.I.P MY LITTLE BROTHER - I MISS YOU. EmptyThu Nov 15, 2018 10:48 pm by marihanna

» Getting Promoted
R.I.P MY LITTLE BROTHER - I MISS YOU. EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 11:33 pm by marihanna

» Shores of Tuern - Promo Shot
R.I.P MY LITTLE BROTHER - I MISS YOU. EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 11:42 pm by marihanna

» Rise of Tiamat - Promo Shot
R.I.P MY LITTLE BROTHER - I MISS YOU. EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 11:41 pm by marihanna

» FOTA Videos (made 2015)
R.I.P MY LITTLE BROTHER - I MISS YOU. EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 11:33 pm by marihanna

» FOTA Videos (made 2014)
R.I.P MY LITTLE BROTHER - I MISS YOU. EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 11:24 pm by marihanna

» FOTA Videos (made 2013)
R.I.P MY LITTLE BROTHER - I MISS YOU. EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 11:20 pm by marihanna

» Our Clash of Clans Ad (2015)
R.I.P MY LITTLE BROTHER - I MISS YOU. EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 10:41 pm by marihanna

» Icewind Valley, Module 3 - Release Date - Neverwinter
R.I.P MY LITTLE BROTHER - I MISS YOU. EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 8:59 pm by marihanna

» Module 3: Caer-Konig (Icewind Valley)
R.I.P MY LITTLE BROTHER - I MISS YOU. EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 10:25 pm by marihanna

» CTA: Battle for the Bridge - Neverwinter - Mount Hotenow
R.I.P MY LITTLE BROTHER - I MISS YOU. EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 9:25 pm by marihanna

» Dev Blog: Lore: Kessell's Retreat
R.I.P MY LITTLE BROTHER - I MISS YOU. EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 10:15 pm by marihanna

» Lore: Icewind Pass (Icewind Dale, Dwarven Valley) - Neverwinter
R.I.P MY LITTLE BROTHER - I MISS YOU. EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 10:11 pm by marihanna

» Lore: Icewind Pass (Icewind Dale, Dwarven Valley) - Neverwinter
R.I.P MY LITTLE BROTHER - I MISS YOU. EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 10:11 pm by marihanna

» Module 3 - the Dwarven Valley (Icewind Dale and the Black Ice)
R.I.P MY LITTLE BROTHER - I MISS YOU. EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 12:27 am by marihanna

R.I.P MY LITTLE BROTHER - I MISS YOU.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SIAHSI - FOUNDER

SIAHSI - FOUNDER

R.I.P MY LITTLE BROTHER - I MISS YOU. Empty
PostSubject: R.I.P MY LITTLE BROTHER - I MISS YOU.   R.I.P MY LITTLE BROTHER - I MISS YOU. EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 6:01 pm

I keep playing this song over and over and over again.  It makes me smile....and cry.  I have not known this type of pain for some time...and yet I rejoice in your memory...  

The many times you have knocked on my door...even when you have a key..."hey bro...not sure if you and wifey are...well you know...maybe you should think of putting a sock on the door" lol.

The so many times you call me to get my day started...when I just wanted to curl up in my bed. Who will call me now?  I will wake and think of you.

You always thanked me for raising you...for being the father we booth did not have...you always said I was your inspiration...over the years I only pray you realized it was you that inspired me...and continue to inspire me to this day.

The man behind the ideas...the man that pushed me time and time again.  "Hey Si, lets do ApocWear....hey Si lets do more for the community.." and it goes on and on.  

I promise to continue this...I swear to stay inspired as your light has not faded out...this is not the end...but a beginning.  And through you I will bring greatness...to you...my little brother...as tears run down my cheeks...I swear all your dreams of Apoc, Stature Studios and so much more......all you envisioned...will come to be.  I miss you and I am stronger as I know you are always with me.  I lost you to soon...to early...but I know you are with me, watching over me, now and forever...save a place for me...we will toast Hennessy when I get there Wink

I share this with our family...you are apoc...you are my blood...my everything.  God help me and protect all that we hold dear.

Rest In Peace Trueblade - My Brother
David Lord R.I.P ( 1988 - 2013)...GONE TO SOON

Last edited by SIAHSI - FOUNDER on Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://fota.nstars.org

PostSubject: a lose   R.I.P MY LITTLE BROTHER - I MISS YOU. EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 10:11 pm

A lose,

At a lose for words but many come to mind.
So young to young should of never died.
Your visions will thrive and live on thru us.
You wanted so much for all.
A family for us. Your brother helped raise you,
But you taught us. Things can become greater.
Theres a bigger picture .
Hold those you love closest to your heart.
Youve sprouted wings and now watch from afar.
Be at rest now lil brother, care for us, watch over our souls.
Heavens angels is in which you belong.
Rest in peace and find happiness there. God rest your soul.
And ours to spare. Let us finish what you have seen.
Close your eyes and begin your forever dream
Back to top Go down
marihanna

marihanna

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P MY LITTLE BROTHER - I MISS YOU.   R.I.P MY LITTLE BROTHER - I MISS YOU. EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 10:50 pm

I thought of days where I’d meet
The great Blade
Who, sharing the same DNA as his brother,
Lay, with the same greatness
That his brother, which he holds,
And this he knows, and this he knows,
Blade is here, Blade never left,
Blade always nearby, Blade lack bereft,
From whence he is, we shall all go,
His name is TrueBlade, a soul but not
whom
Unknown.
Back to top Go down
Caucary

Caucary

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P MY LITTLE BROTHER - I MISS YOU.   R.I.P MY LITTLE BROTHER - I MISS YOU. EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 11:54 am

Im sorry for your loss si wish i could be there to help you through te hard times
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P MY LITTLE BROTHER - I MISS YOU.   R.I.P MY LITTLE BROTHER - I MISS YOU. Empty

Back to top Go down

R.I.P MY LITTLE BROTHER - I MISS YOU.
Page 1 of 1